Medicare Supplement Plans

If you qualify for Medicare, you may also be able to enroll in a Medicare Supplement plan to get additional coverage.

Since Original Medicare only covers your costs up to 80%, a Medigap policy will handle the other 20%. This means that whatever is covered by Original Medicare (Parts A and B) will also be covered by Medigap insurance.

How Supplements Can Help

If you’re enrolled in Original Medicare, consider a Medicare Supplement plan to help you with deductibles, copayments, and coinsurance. But first, we’ll explain what each plan covers so you get a better understanding. 

Get Free No Obligation Help!

By submitting this form and providing this information, you agree that a Senior Health Insurance Advocates authorized representative or licensed insurance agent may contact you by phone, e-mail or mail to answer your questions and provide additional information about Medicare Advantage, Part D or Medicare Supplement Insurance plans. This is a solicitation for insurance. Your information will be used only by Senior Health Insurance Advocates representatives and not be distributed, shared or sold.

Medigap Plan Benefits and Coverage

Plan A:

  • 100% – Part A hospital coinsurance
  • 100% – Part A hospice copayment
  • 100% – Part B coinsurance or copayment
  • 100% – first three pints of a blood in a transfusion

Plan B:

  • 100% – Part A hospital coinsurance
  • 100% – Part A hospice copayment
  • 100% – Part A deductible
  • 100% – Part B coinsurance or copayment
  • 100% – first three pints of a blood in a transfusion

Plan C:

  • 100% – Part A hospital coinsurance
  • 100% – Part A hospice copayment
  • 100% – Part A deductible
  • 100% – Part B coinsurance or copayment
  • 100% – Part B deductible
  • 100% – first three pints of a blood in a transfusion
  • 100% – skilled nursing copayment
  • 80% – foreign travel emergency

Plan D:

  • 100% – Part A hospital coinsurance
  • 100% – Part A hospice copayment
  • 100% – Part A deductible
  • 100% – Part B coinsurance or copayment
  • 100% – first three pints of a blood in a transfusion
  • 100% – skilled nursing copayment
  • 80% – foreign travel emergency

Plan F: 

  • 100% – Part A hospital coinsurance
  • 100% – Part A hospice copayment
  • 100% – Part A deductible
  • 100% – Part B coinsurance or copayment
  • 100% – Part B deductible
  • 100% – Part B excess charges
  • 100% – first three pints of a blood in a transfusion
  • 100% – skilled nursing copayment
  • 80% – foreign travel emergency

Plan G:

  • 100% – Part A hospital coinsurance
  • 100% – Part A hospice copayment
  • 100% – Part A deductible
  • 100% – Part B coinsurance or copayment
  • 100% – Part B excess charges
  • 100% – first three pints of a blood in a transfusion
  • 100% – skilled nursing copayment
  • 80% – foreign travel emergency

Plan K:

  • 100% – Part A hospital coinsurance
  • 50% – Part A hospice copayment
  • 50% – Part A deductible
  • 50% – Part B coinsurance or copayment
  • 50% – first three pints of a blood in a transfusion
  • 50% – skilled nursing copayment

Plan L: 

  • 100% – Part A hospital coinsurance
  • 75% – Part A hospice copayment
  • 75% – Part A deductible
  • 75% – Part B coinsurance or copayment
  • 75% – first three pints of a blood in a transfusion
  • 75% – skilled nursing copayment

Plan M: 

  • 100% – Part A hospital coinsurance
  • 100% – Part A hospice copayment
  • 50% – Part A deductible
  • 100% – Part B coinsurance or copayment
  • 100% – first three pints of a blood in a transfusion
  • 100% – skilled nursing copayment
  • 80% – foreign travel emergency

Plan N:

  • 100% – Part A hospital coinsurance
  • 100% – Part A hospice copayment
  • 100% – Part A deductible
  • 100% – Part B coinsurance or copayment
  • 100% – first three pints of a blood in a transfusion
  • 100% – skilled nursing copayment
  • 80% – foreign travel emergency
Senior Health Insurance Advocates Can Help

We understand that figuring out your Medicare Supplement plan options can be challenging. But don’t worry. We specialize in Medigap insurance, and our services are FREE of charge. Call (561) 462-5911 — we’ll help you through the process and get you enrolled!